Cheese danish. This easy cheese danish recipe is made with puff pastry. This cheese danish is awesome because it is almost like have cheesecake in breakfast form, haha. A simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Danish!
Pillowy soft dough is filled with a sweet cream cheese mixture and topped with a sugar streusel. If you love cherries and cheese danish then you must try these out! Danish cheese is the name of cheese that is made in Denmark.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese danish. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy cheese danish recipe is made with puff pastry. This cheese danish is awesome because it is almost like have cheesecake in breakfast form, haha. A simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Danish!
Cheese danish is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheese danish is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese danish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese danish:
- Get 1 of sheet of puff pastry.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Get 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice or lemon zest.
- Get 1 of egg with a little bit of water for a egg wash.
Blue Castello – Made from cow milk and shaped like a half-moon, Blue Castello is a creamy cheese. Mycella is a traditional Danish blue cheese made from cow's milk. It is produced in the region of Bornholm. This rindless, semi-soft cheese has a mild, rich, and slightly salty flavor with occasional.
Instructions to make Cheese danish:
- Mix everything together except the puff pastry and the egg wash together till creamy and smooth. Put in fridge..
- Roll out the puff pastry to 10 X 10 inch on a floured surface. Cut into quarters. Evenly spread out mixture in the middle of each quarter dough. Then brush the boarder of each square with the egg wash..
- Fold the danish into a pocket making each side over lap each other in the middle and touching. Put in fridge for a half hour. Take it out after a half hour and brush with remaining egg wash..
- Bake at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes. Until golden brown..
- Let it cool. Make cream cheese icing and thin it out with a little bit of milk and drizzle the icing on top. Yummy!.
- If you want u can use any filling you want or even pie fillings. Also shape the danish differently. Like make a rope shape with the puffed pastry and circle it around its self..
This Cheese Danish Recipe will blow your socks off! It's not only so easy but also so SO delicious and drizzled with icing on top! The second kind of cheese danish — Entenmann's cheese danish — I met a wee bit later. This recipe makes the best cream cheese Danish I have ever tasted. It is very simple to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheese danish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!