Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, super easy thai sweet chili sauce chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have super easy thai sweet chili sauce chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken:
- Take 3.5 pounds of chicken drums and/or thighs, scored twice on each side about 1 inch apart.
- Get 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce (I used Mae Ploy brand.).
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2.5 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of sriracha or sambal.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced or grated ginger (you can use a teaspoon of dried ginger if you don't have fresh).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced or grated garlic.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot (1/4 cup of chopped green onion or 3 Tablespoons of minced onion will work in a pinch).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of lime or lemon juice.
Steps to make Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and massage gently and thoroughly to ensure even seasoning..
- Let marinate for at least an hour, up to three hours, before roasting. If you're going to roast in an hour, best to leave the chicken out on the counter and allow it to come up to room temp before roasting. Halfway through the marinade time, redistribute the chicken to ensure even seasoning..
- 15 minutes before roasting, preheat the oven to 425F..
- Set the chicken on a rack over a roasting pan (or on a broiler pan with slats), keeping the extra marinade to glaze the chicken in the last 15 minutes of roasting..
- Roast the chicken on the center oven rack for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the pieces, then spoon the leftover marinade in even portions over the chicken pieces and continue to roast for another 15 minutes to give it a chance to caramelize..
- That's it! If you're looking for a veg side, you might like it with: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2004832-thai-inspired-green-apple-slaw or https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1700287-quick-easy-srirachafied-cucumber-salad. (Just copy and paste the url.).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food super easy thai sweet chili sauce chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!