Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu. It's our most non-vegan friendly recipe yet. New videos every Tuesday! (And sometimes Friday!) Did you like the video? My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe.
The classic way to make Chicken Cordon Bleu involves breast pounded until thin, layered with ham and cheese, rolled into a log, chilled, dredged in flour then. Easy recipe that tastes like you cooked all day. Chicken breasts are wrapped around ham and mozzarella cheese for a change in this version of the classic baked dish.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I have loved my entire life.
It's our most non-vegan friendly recipe yet. New videos every Tuesday! (And sometimes Friday!) Did you like the video? My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken tenders.
- Get 1 packages of thin deli sliced ham (or turkey).
- Get 1 packages of sliced swiss (or provolone).
- Get 1 packages of bacon.
- Take of garlic pepper (or favorite seasoning ).
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu. Once you have wrapped around the chicken, take second piece of bacon and wrap end to end. Place wrapped chicken in an oven proof skillet (I like using cast iron) that has been greased with butter, coconut oil, or bacon grease. Chicken Cordon Bleu Is An Excellent Weeknight Option.
Steps to make Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Use a broiler safe dish to bake & broil the chicken in..
- Take 1/2 slice of cheese and place it in center of a slice of ham and wrap in 3rds. Lay along with the chicken tender and wrap with a slice of bacon. Place in dish with ham side up. Continue with as many pieces as you want to make. I made 15 pieces in a 13×11 baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic pepper or seasoning of choice..
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes..
- While chicken is baking, make the sauce..
- Begin by mixing the flour with the melted butter and let cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes to cook out the flour taste. Using a whisk, stir in the lemon juice first. Slowly add in the cream then thin out with the milk. You may not need the entire cup of milk to reach your desired consistency. It needs to be a medium thick but not clumpy and not runny consistency. Stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients..
- After baking chicken for 25 minutes, remove the grease with a syringe and turn the oven to broil, also you may want to turn the heat up to 400°F, or slightly higher depending on your oven, to crisp up the bacon for about 10 minutes..
- After the bacon is cooked to desired crispiness, pour sauce over each chicken piece and broil again for another 5 minutes or until starting to brown on top. Be careful to watch as you don't want to scorch the sauce. You may need to remove more grease again before adding the sauce..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve. Veggie quinoa or roasted veggies pair well with this dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360004-veggie-or-quinoa-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347369-roasted-bacon-onion-veggies-brussel-sprouts.
Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. It's creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy. Place a chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board and flatten to a ¼" thickness with a meat mallet. Go make this Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight! Cordon Bleu is a recipe in which meat is wrapped around cheese and then breaded.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!