Epic Ass Quiche.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, epic ass quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Epic Ass Quiche is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Epic Ass Quiche is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have epic ass quiche using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Epic Ass Quiche:
- Get of Quiche.
- Make ready 1 of puff pastry sheet.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half & half.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced green onions.
- Get 1 cup of bacon bits (or about 5/6 slices of thick-cut, cooked and chopped bacon).
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get of Sausage Mixture.
- Get 4 of frozen sausage patties.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take of Spice Mixture.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Epic Ass Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dry mustard in a small bowl..
- Whisk together eggs, half & half, sour cream, green onions, and half of the bowl of spices. Set aside..
- Add brown sugar & bacon bits (or chopped bacon) to a pan on medium heat. Cook until the brown sugar has been melted and combined with the bacon. Drain & set aside..
- Microwave sausage patties for 30 seconds or until thawed, but not cooked. Mash in a bowl with bread crumbs and the remainder of spices and mix thoroughly. If the mixture looks too dry, drizzle a little bit of olive oil in the bowl and mix again. Set aside..
- Press a puff pastry sheet into a greased 9×9-inch pie pan. Spreading in even layers, add sausage mixture, then bacon, then cheese. Pour egg mixture over everything..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with a side of sour cream and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food epic ass quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!