Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne bake recipe. You can cook penne bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Penne Bake:
- Get 1 pound of hamburger.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dry Basil.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cans of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1-14.5 oz of can Diced tomatoes.
- Use 8 oz of bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of – tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Penne Bake:
- Fry hamburger drain put back into pan add garlic and basil.
- In a kettle boil penne noodles the drain.
- Mix hamburger and noodles together along with diced tomatoes,tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Grease a baking pan. Add the mixture and top with my Mozzarella cheese a pinch of basil sprinkled across the top.
- Put in the oven at 450* for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese melts..
- Enjoy with garlic bread or rolls and maybe a salad.
Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms; stir fry until onion is translucent. Bake up a penne pasta casserole that's as satisfying as lasagne, but less work. Loaded with with smoked andouille sausage, Creole seasonings, and cheddar cheese, it makes a filling family dinner, and freezes well for making ahead. Cook pasta according to package directions then drain well.
If you find this Penne Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.