Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon recipe. You can cook curry udon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Udon:
- Get 600 of to 800 ml Leftover curry.
- Use 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Get 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
- Provide 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 2 of to 3 stalks Green onions (chopped).
- Take 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Curry Udon:
- Boil the spinach in salted water. Drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out the moisture and cut into 3 to 4 cm long pieces..
- Put the curry, dashi stock and mentsuyu into a pan and heat. Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pan and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to serving bowls, add the boiled eggs and spinach, top with chopped green onion and serve..
If you find this Curry Udon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.