Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy BBQ beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy BBQ beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bbq beans recipe. You can cook easy bbq beans using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Get 3 cups of pinto beans.
- Use 1 pack of bacon (hickory smoked or original).
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 of Large Fresh Onion(optional).
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Provide of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Some people soak their beans overnight. I'm going to be honest, I just rinse mine and sort through them, making sure there is no dirt, rocks, or debris..
- Add the rinsed beans to the pressure cooker or pot(choose a decent sized pot with a lid).
- Cut the bacon into about 1inch pieces or desired size. And add them into the beans. (I used hickory smoked this time, but I have used original and it tastes good too.).
- Add the 6 cups of water and seasonings-garlic powder, salt, and black pepper..
- Dice up the onion into small pieces and add that to the beans as well.(I almost forgot to add that part here lol you can add the onion after adding the bacon, that's what I do.).
- In the pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes and then stir, adding water and any seasonings if necessary. Then cook an additional 30 minutes..
- On the stovetop, after it comes to a boil, turn down heat so it doesn't boil over. Let it simmer on low to medium heat, for 4-6 hours or until done. Checking periodically, stirring, and adding water if necessary. Seasonings are always to taste. So if it taste like it needs a lil more seasonings, then you can add some in..
- Drain the beans just enough for the water to cover the top of the beans, as shown in the picture..
- After the beans are done cooking. Add in the brown sugar and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. I usually do a 3 swirl thing around the pot, with the BBQ sauce about 3x and add the brown sugar in the pot about 2x of the amount shown in the picture. But I add the brown sugar and BBQ sauce to taste as well. I don't cook many things with measurements, so my apologies..
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar into the beans real good..
- Can be served as a main dish or a side dish. Enjoy!.
Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels. Add the onions to the pan with the bacon drippings and saute until translucent and soft. Carolina barbecue has a taste all its own, and these Carolina-style barbecue beans bring that Southern barbecue flavor to any cookout. Combining a can of pork and beans along with red kidney beans and lima beans provides a nice, hearty base, while the ketchup, cider vinegar, onion, butter, sugar, garlic, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce work perfectly together to. When BBQ season comes around, my mind goes straight to the beans.
If you find this Easy BBQ beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.