Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker. Try this stuffed pepper soup that is easily made in the slow cooker. Filled with bell peppers, tomatoes and beef, wonderful topped with cheese. How to make stuffed pepper soup: Ground beef – cooked and crumbled.
All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed. Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Pepper Soup is super simple to throw together and a reader favorite!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed pepper soup – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Try this stuffed pepper soup that is easily made in the slow cooker. Filled with bell peppers, tomatoes and beef, wonderful topped with cheese. How to make stuffed pepper soup: Ground beef – cooked and crumbled.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pepper soup – slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 of large bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Make ready 3 cups of unsalted chicken or beef broth.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of each Italian seasoning, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika, dried basil.
- Prepare of Cooked rice, for serving (or different grain of your choosing).
This stuffed pepper soup is easy, hearty, and packed with flavor. If you're a fan of our famous Stuffed Peppers, this hearty stuffed pepper soup is for you! Made with ground beef, green bell peppers, and diced tomatoes, this comforting recipe simmers all day in the slow cooker, so it's ready. This vegetarian stuffed pepper soup is a twist on the classic, boasting a hearty helping of fiber and protein from creamy red lentils.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed..
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the ingredients EXCEPT for the rice. Stir everything well and then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours..
- To serve, stir in some hot, cooked rice (or other grain) into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy!.
- You could also stir the rice into the soup and serve it that way, but since we usually have leftovers, I prefer to store the soup and rice separately so the rice doesn't absorb the majority of the liquid..
When I make this Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup I can serve everyone bowls of soup, a side of crusty wheat bread, these Simple Garlic Parmesan Green Beans and a side salad and call it a day. Stuffed peppers can be made in a variety of ways using ground beef, sausage, turkey or vegetarian. With all the flavors of traditional stuffed peppers, but with much more ease, try this Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup! Two things came together to make this soup happen. First, I keep getting a ton of peppers in my CSA box.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed pepper soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!