Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bake Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bake Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bake lasagna recipe. To make easy bake lasagna you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bake Lasagna:
- Use 2 boxes of oven ready lasagna.
- You need 67 oz of jar Prego Italian sauce.
- You need 16 oz of container small curd cottage cheese.
- Use 15 oz of container low fat ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 16 oz of Bob Evans zesty hot pork sausage.
- Use 8 oz of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
Steps to make Easy Bake Lasagna:
- Brown sausage in a pan until thoroughly cooked through. Break up the ground pieces as small as you can..
- Pour an amount of sauce into the sausage pan as indicated. Mix the sauce with the sausage in the pan well..
- Add dry spices, sugar, and salt to the jar, then fill it to the top with water and shake well..
- Set oven to bake at 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9×13 pan with cooking spray or thin olive oil coat. Lay the first layer of noodle as shown. Make sure noodles lay flat by removing one of the edges at overlap if necessary. Stacking the ridges of noodles on top of each other may make it difficult to fit all the ingredients..
- Spread half of the sausage and added sauce, then spread a light amount of sauce. Each layer should have a little more than the previous. Use a spoon to direct the poor and deflect splashing. Make sure the sauce covers all the way to the edges..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction..
- Spread about half of the ricotta cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer using the described technique..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread about half of the cottage cheese over the noodles after mixing well in the container..
- Spread slightly more sauce than the previous layer..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Spread the other half of the sausage and sauce mix. Then spread a decent amount of sauce..
- Add another layer of noodles in the opposite direction. Then spread a generous amount of sauce. At this point nearly all the sauce should be used. Any remaining sauce can be used for dipping or otherwise..
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour..
- Using a toothpick, check the doneness of the noodles in the center of the pan. If it goes in hard place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, then check again..
- Remove the foil and set aside. Add approximately 8 to 12 oz of mozzarellah cheese on top, then place back into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted. Remove then let stand for a few minutes to cool..
Stir in spaghetti sauce, simmer until heated. Pour in a jar of your favorite homemade or store-bought marinara sauce and the base of your lasagna is ready! This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights. You will love lasagna style pasta bake.
If you find this Easy Bake Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.