Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco bake recipe. To make taco bake you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Bake:
- Use 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 C of sour cream.
- Use 2 cans of Rotel, undrained.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can refried beans.
- Provide 3 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large bag tortilla chips.
Steps to make Taco Bake:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet,cook beef and onions until onions are soft and meat is cooked through. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in Rotel, sour cream, olives, taco seasoning, and beans..
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Coarsely crush half the chips into a 10×14" casserole dish..
- Spoon half the meat mixture over chips..
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the meat..
- Repeat chip and meat layers..
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until heated through..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted..
They are good for so many things. This recipe starts with ground beef, which is cooked in a skillet with onions, tomatoes and taco seasoning. A layer of crushed tortilla chips goes into the bottom of a casserole dish, and is topped with refried beans. The next step is to add your layer of beef, and plenty of shredded cheese. How to Make Taco Casserole: Brown ground beef until no longer pink and onions until tender.
If you find this Taco Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.