Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no oven bake marble cake recipe. You can have no oven bake marble cake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Oven Bake Marble Cake:
- Take 1 cup of wheat four.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar(as desired).
- Provide 1 cup of milk(didn't use all).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 of sufurias (small and big).
- Take 1 of heavy chapati pan.
- Prepare 2 of stainless steel spoons.
- Prepare of Gas.
- Provide of Margarine to apply on sufuria before baking.
- Prepare of Blender.
- Use of Lemon rinds.
- Prepare 5 of biscuits (optional).
- Take of I tbs cocoa powder.
Steps to make No Oven Bake Marble Cake:
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Blend the biscuits into almost fine and place aside.
- In a blender, blend together the wet ingredients and sugar (sugar, milk, oil, eggs). Blend then add lemon rinds.
- Pour in a bowl then add your flour which has baking powder in it. Mix well.
- Add your biscuits and turn lightly. Separate the batter into two. In one, add cocoa and mix well..
- Take the small sufuria and oil it with margarine. Dust with flour and remove excess flour.
- Pre- heat your "cooker" by putting the gas on on medium heat and place the chapati pan then cover with the big sufuria.
- In your baking tin, add the batter alternating between the white batter and chocolate batter. Then take a knife and make a pattern.
- After 20 mins of pre-heating the gas, remove the big sufuria and place it down while covered to maintain heat and quickly place the tin on the pan. Then cover the small sufuria leaving no space for heat to escape.
- Bake for 1 hr then check if cooked by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean it's cooked, if not leave for 20 more mins.
- Remove and let it cool. Serve with desired beverage.
Begin by making the vanilla cake batter. Mix together all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt) in a stand mixer with a paddle until fully combined. Place the cake pan in the center of the preheated steam rack. Keep the steamer over medium heat and avoid lifting the lid as the cake cooks. Do not forget to wear your oven safe glove.
If you find this No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.