Pasta with broccoli. The broccoli is twice cooked, once in the pot, then sauteed in garlic and olive oil to make a creamy sauce that sticks to the pasta real well. No cream is used in this broccoli pasta recipe. There's really no need for it.
Toss the broccoli mixture with the basil and cooked pasta. Cook pasta according to directions, and save some hot pasta water when you drain. Stir in the miso paste (or anchovy), then add steamed broccoli, salt, pepper and the broth.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pasta with broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The broccoli is twice cooked, once in the pot, then sauteed in garlic and olive oil to make a creamy sauce that sticks to the pasta real well. No cream is used in this broccoli pasta recipe. There's really no need for it.
Pasta with broccoli is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pasta with broccoli is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pasta with broccoli using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with broccoli:
- Take 500 g of pasta (penne, conchiglie, etc.).
- Get 500 g of broccoli florets.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, mashed.
- Get 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- Prepare 200 g of prosciutto or bacon or smoked turkey cut into small squares.
- Make ready 250 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of basil.
- Take of salt, pepper, oil.
To make a tasty pasta with broccoli, cut leaves and flower heads of a medium-size broccolo, wash them under the faucet and boil in a pot filled with salted water. DIRECTIONS Cut florets and parts of broccoli stems into bite-size pieces. Place hot pasta in a serving dish; top with broccoli mixture. Drain pasta and broccoli, put back into same pot on turned off stove.
Instructions to make Pasta with broccoli:
- Boil the broccoli florets in plenty of water for a few minutes until they are slightly tender. Take care not to boil more than that because then they will get mashed. Remove the broccoli and keep the water..
- Boil the pasta in this water (adding more if necessary) according to the instructions on the packet..
- Using a large frying pan sauté the garlic first, then add the broccoli and the cherry tomatoes and stir in the heavy cream. Take care when you stir so that you don't mash the vegetables. Add the basil, season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for a while until the sauce thickens..
- Mix with the vegetables and serve..
Turn the heat up to high and deglaze the pan with the red wine vinegar. Italian Broccoli Rabe Pasta is a quick, easy good for you Italian Pasta Recipe. Garlic, olive oil and a sprinkling of Parmesan Cheese make it perfect. The perfect weeknight Comfort Food Dinner. Directions In a saucepan, saute garlic in oil until tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta with broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!