Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake lemon cheesecake you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Use 2 of lemons will be more then enough, use 1 if you don't want it too sour, as we'll be using both the juice and the zest.
- Use 2 knobs of melted butter, is that a way of measuring butter? if not then about 40g should do.
- You need 10 of Digestive Biscuits should be good for a thick-ish biscuit base if you want thinner just use fewer biscuits, I just love the crunchy base.
- Get 300 ml of Extra thick/ Double cream get the thickest cream you can as the lemon juice will loosen the mixture a fair bit.
- You need 300 g of Cream Cheese or just equal parts Cream Cheese to Double Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar or add more if you've got a big sweet tooth granulated or caster are both fine.
Instructions to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- You can start by lining a dish or whatever you'll be serving the cheesecake in with either greaseproof paper or just clingfilm..
- Now put your digestive biscuits into a bag and just start pounding them until they're all crushed..
- Melt your butter, use the microwave or a saucepan it doesn't matter..
- Pour the bag of crushed biscuits and melted butter into a bowl and mix together and combine..
- Put the buttery biscuits into the lined dish, spread it evenly and push down with the bottom of the mug or heavy cup making sure all the bottom of the dish is covered..
- Now for the topping! Mix together equal parts thick cream and cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until combined. Now because these ingredients are super thick it will be hard to mix after combined but keep on pushing..
- Grate the zest of the two lemons into the bowl, add the juice too and mix, start off slow and work your speed up as everything starts incorporating the mixture will start to loosen and start becoming more of a whipped cream consistency, this is good!.
- Get the biscuit base out of the fridge and pour your lemon topping into the dish and spread evenly..
- At this point there's two ways of setting it. You can either leave it in the fridge overnight, which will result in a rich, softer cheesecake or freeze for 3-5 hours and remove from freezer 1 hour before serving this will give you a more conventional cheesecake texture..
- Whichever way you decide to set it when it's ready you can either remove it from the dish and put onto a plate or just leave the cake in the dish and spoon out servings that's how I usually do it! Enjoy!.
The reason that I thought posting a new recipe for such a similar recipe, is partly because people google for a certain recipe, and this version will come up, as well as the other one. Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, gelatine mixture, NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE White Melts, lemon zest and juice, and lemon flavoured spread beat until just combined. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake I don't think you can ever do better than a baked cheesecake….unless you have very little time…. and that's when this no bake Lemon Cheesecake is your very best dessert friend. This cheesecake has been made very popular by Phoodie recently who makes a cracker.
If you find this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.