Fried Green Tomato BLT Sandwiches & Sliders.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried green tomato blt sandwiches & sliders. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Green Tomato BLT Sandwiches & Sliders is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fried Green Tomato BLT Sandwiches & Sliders is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried green tomato blt sandwiches & sliders using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Green Tomato BLT Sandwiches & Sliders:
- Prepare 2 of large green tomatoes.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread crumbs, flour, or desired coating for frying.
- Prepare strips of Cooked bacon.
- Get of Fresh lettuce, spinach, or desired crisper veggie for sandwich.
- Get of Bread slices (lightly toasted).
- Prepare of Mini slider buns (lightly toasted).
- Take of Dried chopped onion.
- Make ready of Sea salt.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Take of Black pepper (ground).
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
- Take of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- Take of Optional Ingredients:.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Get slices of Swiss cheese.
Instructions to make Fried Green Tomato BLT Sandwiches & Sliders:
- Begin to heat grease for deep frying in deep pot or pan, deep fryer, or crockpot. Meanwhile, in small to medium sized bowl combine bread crumbs, seasonings, chopped onion, (and grated parmesan if desired) and Mix well. In separate small bowl crack and mix up eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper to prepare for breading. Wash tomatoes (and red onion if frying that also) and slice into half inch thick slices..
- Dip veggies, one at a time, first into egg mixture and flip a few times until completely coated. Next, immediately plunge the egg covered veggie in the breading mixture and cover completely. Then drop into frying oil right away. Fry until golden brown..
- Place deep fried veggies on a paper towel layered plate or tray to let the grease drain and begin to rinse lettuce and grab any other toppings you desire (such as swiss cheese! 😉).
- Add Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise to Toasted Bread and stack Your Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomatoes! Here you can also add your swiss cheese and sweet onion rings as extra add-ons to your BLT sandwich or you can enjoy them as an onion rings side dish! Or Both!.
- I also had some mini slider buns so I made them up for the kiddos! Even my picky child that doesn't like tomatoes scarfed these down and asked me to make them again! These were delicious!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried green tomato blt sandwiches & sliders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!