Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Eclair Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Eclair Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake eclair cake recipe. To make no bake eclair cake you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Bake Eclair Cake:
- Use 1 tub of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 2 of small packages instant vanilla pudding.
- Provide 1 box of honey graham crackers (you probably won’t use the whole thing).
- Get 1 tub of chocolate frosting.
Instructions to make No Bake Eclair Cake:
- Make the pudding in a large mixing bowl as per instructions on the package..
- Fold in the Cool Whip and blend together well..
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a sheet cake pan. Spread the pudding mixture on top. Repeat the process, making layers, until all the ingredients are used or you run out of room..
- Melt down the frosting. To do this, place it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, checking and stirring each time..
- Once it is good and liquified, pour it evenly over the top of the cake..
- Refrigerate overnight for best results and enjoy!!.
Magic No-Bake Chocolate Éclair Cake This easy no-bake treat is made with French vanilla pudding, graham crackers, and a chocolate icing that mimics the flavors of classic French éclairs. The graham crackers absorb the moisture from the "pastry cream" layer, making them soft and cake-y. This delicious no bake eclair cake tastes just like a chocolate eclair, with a fraction of the time and effort. Creamy pudding and cool whip, layered between graham crackers, and topped with chocolate frosting, make this delightful. And it tastes AMAZING with its creamy and delicious layers!!
If you find this No Bake Eclair Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.