Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage & rice stuffing recipe. You can cook italian sausage & rice stuffing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing:
- Get 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 8 oz of pancetta or bacon.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 2 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- Get 1 packages of peas.
- Use 6 oz of pecorino romano grated cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing:
- cook rice w water & set aside & let cool.
- cook ground sausage in pot & set aside leave oil drippins & set aside.
- dice pancetta & cook in oil drippins of sausage & set aside.
- dice onion & chop mushrooms & cook in pot with oil drippins.
- combine all ingredients in pot…add chicken stock …grated cheese..& spices & mix.
- this stuffing can be used as a side dish ..to stuff a turkey or chicken..to stuff a pepper or porta bella mushroom.
- stuff or place in baking tray & cook in oven until top of rice starts to brown at 350º.
If you find this Italian Sausage & Rice Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.