Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast bake recipe. To make french toast bake you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Bake:
- Take 1 loaf of bread (challah, brioche or French all work good).
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- Get 2 cups of whole milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Take 1/2 cup of each brown sugar, granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon.
- Get of Confectioners sugar, optional for serving.
- Provide of Maple syrup, optional for serving.
Instructions to make French Toast Bake:
- Grease a 9×13" baking pan. Tear the loaf of bread into small chunks and scatter them into the pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, half & half, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the bread chunks. Then cover it and place it in the fridge overnight..
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350°F. Let the pan sit out at room temperature while the oven heats up. Bake it covered for 30 minutes, then remove the covering and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, until the center is set and cooked through. If you'd like, you can dust some powered sugar over it before slicing it into squares and serving..
- If you have leftovers, they will reheat really well. Just bake how much you want to reheat at 350°F for 10 or so minutes..
Pour over bread slices, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan.
If you find this French Toast Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.