Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy chili rellano casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook super easy chili rellano casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole:
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 large of can whole green chili's.
- Get 1 bag of mix grated cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 stick of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of monterey jack.
- Get of seasonings.
- Take 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Steps to make Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole:
- preheat oven to 400.
- spray a 9×13 baking dish with baking spray.
- Drain & chop your chilies.
- scramble all the eggs add all ingredients together in bowl, except Monterey jack reserve that..
- your mixture will be chunky..
- pour into baking dish bake for 16minutes.
- After the 16 min lower heat to 350 pull casserole out and top with Monterey jack and bake for another 28 minutes.ENJOY!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food super easy chili rellano casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!