Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf recipe. You can have bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf:
- Provide 3 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Use 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Use 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- Get of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
Instructions to make Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf:
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
Spread the BBQ sauce over each chicken breast to cover. Remove from oven and cover with cheese. Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. The meatloaf was stuffed with onions, red bell pepper, jalapenos, garlic, and lots of high temp cheddar cheese, and covered with a blanket of bacon, and then smoked low & slow for a very delicious result! The meat was juicy, and bursting with great flavors!
If you find this Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.