Dark Chocolate Cake Pop.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate cake pop. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Cake Pop is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate Cake Pop is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate cake pop using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Cake Pop:
- Get 300 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Make ready 264 g of Oreos.
- Prepare 226 g of Cream cheese.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Almond crumbs.
- Make ready 2 tbs of Candy sprinkles.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Cake Pop:
- Crush the oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and salt to the cookie mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into small tight balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Freeze until slightly hardened, around 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate under indirect heat.
- Insert a wooden stick into the frozen balls and dip the balls into the melted chocolate until coated.
- Sprinkle the cake pops with almond crumbs and candy sprinkles.
- Fix the cake pops into a cup filled with beans.
- Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minute.
- Wrap it nicely as a lovely gift for kids🎈.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dark chocolate cake pop recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!