Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel apple bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apple bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- Take 1 cup of Cinnamon or unsweetened applesauce.
- Take 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 cup of cinnamon raisin bread torn in small pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granny smith apple peeled and diced small.
- Get 1 of Whipped cream and caramel topping for topping.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan, place bread pieces evenly..
- Combine first six ingredients well and pour over bread in pan..
- Evenly sprinkle apple over all and press down to wet all ingredients..
- Bake 40-50 min or until knife in center comes out clean..
- Serve warm with caramel drizzle and whipped cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel apple bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!