Zesty Fresh, Foil Fish.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, zesty fresh, foil fish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zesty Fresh, Foil Fish is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zesty Fresh, Foil Fish is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have zesty fresh, foil fish using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zesty Fresh, Foil Fish:
- Make ready of Fish Rub (for 2-4 fillets).
- Take 1 of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Fist of Fresh coriander.
- Make ready 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of & 1 Fist Dried & Fresh parsley.
- Take 1 of Lemon (zest + juice).
- Take 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cummin.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- Take of Added foil vege (per foil).
- Take 5 of Cherry tomato.
- Get 4 slices of Zuchini.
- Make ready 2 half of slices Red onion.
- Make ready 2 slices of Lemon.
- Take of Serve with (per plate).
- Make ready 5 stalks of Butter/garlic pan fried asparagus.
- Prepare 2 slices of Sweet potato.
Instructions to make Zesty Fresh, Foil Fish:
- Prepare Fish rub.
- Place fish in foil and cover with Fish rub, add Vege around with Lemon slices on top. Securly close foil and bake. Also bake sweet potato slices along side the foil fish..
- Pan fry asparagus with garlic and butter, do not over cook, leave a bit of firmness to the stalks..
- Serve in foil with sweet potato and asapagus stacked..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zesty fresh, foil fish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!