Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) recipe. You can cook no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- Prepare 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Provide 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Provide 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Take 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- You need 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- Take 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
Instructions to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe: The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid. Something like room temperature butter, it will give a little quiver if. First we'll prepare the Oreo cookies. Use a rolling pin to smash the cookies. We still want some nice chunks in there.
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.