Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop pinoy style barbecue recipe. To cook pork chop pinoy style barbecue you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- Use 4 of cuts of Pork Chop.
- Take 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Calamansi Juice.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of For Dipping sauce.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Vinegar.
- Use of Red onion.
- Use of Chilli.
- You need of Sugar.
- Use of Black pepper (ground).
Instructions to make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..
The wife wanted me to cook. Hindi ako magaling mag luto kaya nag ihaw nalang ako. Tingnan nyo how I marinate and grill. Home » Recipe Index » Barbecue and Grill » Filipino Pork Barbecue. Pinoy-style Pork Barbecue Recipe Birthdays and special occasions always call for certain kinds of food, pork barbecue is almost always part of a festive spread. by: Sharlene Tan
If you find this Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.