Pesto Pasta Salad. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. It's prime time for fall picnics, and this light and fresh pesto pasta salad is just the ticket.
Summer pesto pasta salad with fresh basil pesto, spiral pasta, pine nuts, olives, peas, and cherry tomatoes. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The perfect quick + easy side dish.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pesto pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. It's prime time for fall picnics, and this light and fresh pesto pasta salad is just the ticket.
Pesto Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pesto Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pesto pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Pasta Salad:
- Take of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pesto (I'm using pre-made).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take of Salad Ingredients.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Cheese Ravioli (you may use Tortelini).
- Make ready 1 of Romaine Heart.
- Make ready 10 of Halved Cherry Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Diced Mozzarella.
- Take 3 of Basil Leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Rotini pasta is tossed with pesto, fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes for a colorful pasta version of Caprese salad. Pasta salad lasts for days in the fridge, making it great for potlucks and picnics. Before tossing the pesto with the pasta, you'll add three simple upgrades: lemon juice, mayo, and spinach. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer move, especially when it's too hot to use the oven.
Steps to make Pesto Pasta Salad:
- Wisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and set aside..
- Boil and drain the pasta according to the package instructions..
- While the pasta is still hot, toss the dressing into the pasta. Let it cool down slightly..
- Prep your romaine heart and basil. Rinse and dry your romaine, remove the core, and slice..
- Roughly chop your basil and mix with your romaine..
- Toss the greens, halved cherry tomatoes, and cheeses into your pasta. The warmth of the pasta will slightly wilt the basil and bring out the scent..
- …and you're done! You may chill the pasta salad or eat while it's warm!.
Adding an easy homemade pesto to pasta salad elevates it to much more than a picnic or barbecue side. This pesto pasta salad is so fresh and easy! The combination of cold pasta, vibrant pesto, creamy mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes is a match made in heaven. Reviews for: Photos of Pesto Pasta Salad. Pesto Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pesto pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!