Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato bake recipe. You can cook baked potato bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked potato Bake:
- Get of white potatoes.
- You need of velveeta cheese.
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of ground beef.
- Get of broccoli.
- You need of bacon bits.
- Provide of chives.
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide packet of baked potato toppings.
Steps to make Baked potato Bake:
- Cut potatoes up in pieces and place in casserole dish Cook for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cook ground beef.
- Cook broccoli.
- When the potatoes are done, mash them but not too much. Add the baked potatoe topping packet, and chives..
- Add velveeta cheese, then add ground beef, then add broccoli. Last add the shredded cheddar cheese. Add more chives to the top..
- Place back in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted throughout..
- When the dish is done, garnish with butter and sour cream like a baked potatoe and enjoy!!!.
BEST MAKE AHEAD OPTION: Bake until potatoes are tender, take out of oven, cover and cool, refrigerate. Potato bake recipes; This competition is now closed. Browse our selection of the very best deluxe ways with spuds. In a very large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon. In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture and gently toss to coat.
If you find this Baked potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.