Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine using 14 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine:
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 140 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Make ready of For the apple filling:.
- Get 1 of Apple.
- Make ready 10 grams of Butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get of To brush on the bread:.
- Get 1 of Beaten egg.
- Make ready of To dust on the bread:.
- Make ready 1 of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine:
- Make the apple filling. Dice the apple..
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and butter in a pan, and cook while stirring..
- When the butter and sugar have melted and everything is well incorporated, simmer over low-medium heat until there's no liquid left in the pan, stirring occasionally..
- When the apple is translucent, lightly browned and shiny, and there's no liquid left in the pan, the filling is done. Leave to cool completely..
- Put all the ingredients, except for the dry yeast, in the bread pan of the bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment. Switch the machine on..
- The program selection is different depending on the bread machine. Just choose the one that allows you to take the dough out after the 1st rising..
- When the program is finished (after the 1st rising), take the dough out of the machine..
- Make a ball with the dough, and cover with a moistened and wrung out kitchen towel to prevent drying out. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll the dough out into a 25 cm x 20 cm rectangle. Leave a 3 cm gap on the far long edge, and spread the apple filling over the rest evenly..
- Roll up the dough from the edge closest to you. Pinch the seam closed..
- Roll the bread over so the seam on the far side. Make about 7 cuts in the bread, being careful not to cut all the way through or cut through the seam (See Step 12)..
- ♥Start by making a cut in the middle ①, then in the middle of each side ② and ③, and finally make 4 more cuts at ④⑤⑥ and ⑦..
- Put the bread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet with the seam side down..
- Pull the cut sections to the left and right alternately, twisting them so the cut sides are facing up..
- The key is to pull the slices strongly to the left and right, and to make sure the spiral cut sides are facing up..
- Cover the bread with plastic wrap and a moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rise for 15 minutes at 105F/40C (in a preheated oven)..
- After 15 minutes in the oven, take it out and let it rise for another 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature. (This is because we need to preheat the oven for baking.).
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Start preheating as soon as you take out the baking sheet in step 17..
- The bread should be puffy and about doubled in bulk. Even if you let it rise completely at room temperature, it's the same..
- Brush the surface with a beaten egg..
- Bake for about 14 minutes at 375°F/190°C..
- When taking the bread out of the oven, it's very big and light so take out the baking sheet and slide the bread onto a cooling rack..
- Cool the bread on a rack. Dust powdered sugar using a tea strainer, and it's done!.
- If you have the type of bread machine where you add yeast with the flour, add it in a way that it's not touching the salt..
- This is a basic bread dough. Mild and sweet fluffy milk bread -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154306-mildly-sweet-and-fluffy-milk-bread-bread-machine-version.
- Using the same apple filling – Easy! Basic apple pie…
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!