Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Egg Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg bake recipe. You can have breakfast egg bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Take 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped (use a small pepper).
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Use of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Breakfast Egg Bake:
- In a blender combine : eggs, evaporated milk, dry mustard, black pepper and salt, blend well……
- Pour egg mixture into a 9 X 13 glass baking dish that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Sprinkle over the top of egg mixture: chopped onion, green pepper and both cheeses……
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest for 10 minutes…..
- Cut into squares, serve with toast and enjoy 😉!.
For a version that has less fat, cholesterol, and calories, use low- or no-fat cheese and/or omit bacon. This breakfast casserole has bacon, eggs, and cheese all in one dish. We are a breakfast loving family but oftentimes no one feel like preparing a meal right after getting up. This Egg Bake is fabulous because it can be prepare the night before and baked in the morning. Or it can be fully baked and then reheated as needed.
If you find this Breakfast Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.