Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold pork shabu-shabu recipe. To cook cold pork shabu-shabu you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu:
- Take of pork (thinly sliced pork or beef for Shabu-Shabu).
- Take of eggplants (remove the stem, peel and wash, heated in a microwave for 3~4 mins, let it cool, torn into pieces, sprinkled salt).
- Provide of lettuce(washed and torn into pieces, let it cool).
- You need of celery (blanched and soaked in cold water, drained and let it cool).
- Take of sauce for soaking meat: (mix in advance).
- Take of *50 cc vinegar, sake.
- Use of *2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Provide of *1 tbsp sugar.
- You need of *1/2 tsp salt.
- Take of *1 tbsp grated onion.
- Prepare of *pepper (as much as you want).
- Use of sake, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar per 2000cc water for cooking meat.
Steps to make Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu:
- Bring the water and sake, salt, sugar to a boil in a pot, turn down the heat, put 3~4 slices of meat and cook until the meat turns brown (about for 5~8 seconds). Put them up to a colander and drain. Repeat until the meats are finished cooking..
- Soak the meats in the sauce to be blended together. Let them cool..
- Just before eating, arrange the meats and all vegetables in a plate. Dip them into your favorite sauce or dressing before eating..
It's low fat because when you "shabu-shabu" meat, you will pork or beef. For cold shabu shabu, I recommend pork because it tastes lighter. If you have Japanese grocery store nearby, you should be able to find. Shabu-shabu (Japanese: しゃぶしゃぶ, romanized: shabushabu) is a Japanese nabemono hotpot dish of thinly sliced meat and vegetables boiled in water and served with dipping sauces. The term is onomatopoeic, derived from the sound emitted when the ingredients are stirred in the cooking pot.
If you find this Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.