Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Ever Apple Pie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Ever Apple Pie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever apple pie! recipe. You can cook best ever apple pie! using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Ever Apple Pie!:
- Use of Filling.
- Use 8 large of Apples (any kind you like).
- Provide 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Take 1 dash of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Crust.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Butter(not margarine).
- Use 8 tbsp of Ice cold water.
Steps to make Best Ever Apple Pie!:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Peal, core and slice apples to thin slices.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on sliced apples(keeps from browning).
- Mix the 2 tblsp flour with sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg..
- Add flour/sugar mix to apples and toss to coat..
- For crust cut butter into flour until it looks like coarse crumbs..
- Add ice water 1 tblsp at a time until all is moistened..
- Divide dough into 2 balls..
- Roll out dough and place in 8 or 9 in pie pan. Leaving enough to hang over the side a bit..
- Place apples in pie pan..
- Roll out 2nd dough ball and place on top of apples..
- Trim edges and tuck under. Crimp edges..
- Place a few slits on top to vent steam..
- Place foil around edges of pie and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake another 20 min or until filling us bubbly and crust is browned..
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack..
If you find this Best Ever Apple Pie! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.