Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick bake recipe. To cook quick bake you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick bake:
- You need 500 gm of Chocolate biscuit.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter for greasing the cake.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- You need As needed of Nuts for garnish.
- Provide 2 tsp of Eno.
- Use as needed of water.
Steps to make Quick bake:
- In a large cooker, pour water & place a wire stand or a ring cutter or anything that will elevate the height, cover & allow the water to come to a boil for about 10 mint.
- In a mixer jar add the chocolate biscuits and blend to make a fine powder & transfer to the mixing bowl..
- Pour half cup of milk and stir, add the remaining milk, an add (as per taste sugar)add eno powder to the batter, and stir in one direction only..
- Grease the 5 inch round cake tin with oil, or butter, set aside.
- Place the cake tin on the stand & then close the cooker. Steam the cake over low heat for 25 minutes..
- Remove the cake & allow the cake to cool down completely, once cooled using knife clear the edges and transfer the cake on a serving plate.
- SERVE — Slice and serve the super soft and moist cake immediately.
- NOTES : For this recipe, u can use baking powder or soda instead of eno, You can also bake the cake in the oven in a preheated oven at 180° C for 25 minute, if you find cracks in the cake then that means your flame was high.
Bake can be cooked up to two hours ahead. Melt the butter in the microwave and add the herbs to the butter. Place all the vegetables in a bowl and pour the butter mixture over the veggies. For this succulent bake, Donal stuffs chicken breasts with a spinach and cheesy breadcrumb filling, wraps them in mouth-watering prosciutto and serves with a rich mushroom sauce. For more quick and easy one-pan ideas, check out these recipes.
If you find this Quick bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.