Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Root beer bbq sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root beer bbq sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to root beer bbq sauce recipe. You can have root beer bbq sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Root beer bbq sauce:
- Prepare 2 cups of root beer.
- Provide 1 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (or 1 TBS).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Onion powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoons of pepper.
Steps to make Root beer bbq sauce:
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan, give it a good mix with a silicone whisk.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a small boil, let boil for 2 minutes and reduce heat to low,.
- Set timer ⏲ for 35 mins uncovered and let simmer, and stirring it occasionally. (the sauce should have reduced some).
- Pour in a container and let cool…..
- Use / or Restore in refrigerator in an airtight container….
- Notes- any kind of vinegar will work I used balsamic, can use red wine, apple cider, distilled white vinegar… I used what I had… for a more thick bbq sauce, let it boil longer, and also let it simmer longer if needed, the more it reduced the thicker it will get. I didn’t go very thick with this batch..
- Root beer bbq sauce chicken.
I love that rich flavor you get from the root beer instead of using a cola for the sauce. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together root beer, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire, lime juice, garlic powder and onion powder. In a medium Saucepan, add oil & onions over a medium-high heat. If using charcoal, set up the grill for direct and indirect heat. Brush the ribs with some canola oil.
If you find this Root beer bbq sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.