Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to overnight breakfast bake recipe. To make overnight breakfast bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Overnight Breakfast Bake:
- Provide 1 bag of diced potatoes frozen.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 of green or red pepper (optional).
- You need 2 cups of diced ham cooked (or bacon or sausage).
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 6-8 of eggs (scrambled and seasoned).
- Provide 1 of green onion.
Instructions to make Overnight Breakfast Bake:
- Coat bottom of crock pot with cooking spray. Layer in potatoes. Then Peppers and Veggies. Next Meat. You can use bacon, sausage, ham, or any and all of the above! Followed by Cheese. Finally layer eggs (scrambled wt whatever seasonings you like) poured over the top..
- Cover. Heat on Low when you go to bed!.
- Wake Up and Serve! 6-9 hours depending on quantity and individual crockpot..
Cook sausage and sprinkle along with cheese over the bread cubes. Add milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. This Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast in our house! I've been having it on holiday mornings since I was a kid and have carried the tradition into adulthood. It's a wonderfully easy breakfast to share as a family on busy holiday mornings!
If you find this Overnight Breakfast Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.