Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. You can have loaded mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 5 lb of Potatoes cut and peeled (you can leave skins on if desired).
- Take 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1/2 lb of Bacon cooked and crumbled (you can also use about 5 oz. bacon bits if you are looking for simplicity).
- Prepare 3 of Green Onions finely chopped.
- Take 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I like to use sharp cheddar).
- Provide 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste ( I like to use a lot of both!).
Instructions to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Once the potatoes are chopped into like size pieces and peeled as desired, place in cold water and bring to boil. After about 10 minutes of boiling use a fork or knife to check if the potatoes are tender..
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Add sour cream, milk, and butter to the potatoes . Mix with an electric mixer until potatoes are smooth and creamy..
- Stir in chopped chives, 2 cups of cheese, and bacon. Add salt and pepper..
- Layer the potato mixture in a 3 qt. Baking dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F..
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.