Egg Free Chocolate Cake.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, egg free chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg Free Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Egg Free Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg free chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Free Chocolate Cake:
- Make ready 1 cup (200 g) of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup (50 g) of canola oil (or any other kind of unflavored oil).
- Prepare 1 cup (227 g) of mascarpone cheese (or greek / plain yoghurt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup (150 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (30 g) of cornstarch.
- Get 3 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For the chocolate ganache:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup (75 gr) of dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- Get 1/3 cup (75 gr) of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Egg Free Chocolate Cake:
- For the cake: Preheat oven to 180C / 350F. Line the pan (i use 9×9 inch square pan) with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk sugar, oil, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla together. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt into the mixing bowl. Fold gently until just combined – no streak of dry ingredients. Do NOT over mix!.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 20 mins (this depends on the oven and size of your pan). The cake is done when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- For the ganache: Heat heavy cream in a small pot until simmering. Pour it over the dark chocolate and set aside for 3 minutes. Whisk until smooth..
- Let the ganache cool until it is of a spreadable consistency. Spread it on the cake..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg free chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!