Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower bake recipe. You can cook cauliflower bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower Bake:
- Provide 1 of large cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, chopped.
- Take 0.5 of hand full parsley, chopped.
- Get 1 of red chili, chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 60 g of white onion soup mix powder.
- Use 300 ml of full cream milk.
- Take 100 g of greated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Bake:
- Preheat oven to 220°C..
- Cut the stalks off thecauliflower. Then separate the flowers and cut the big ones smaller. Put them into a medium, greased oven pan..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over it the cauliflower. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle the cheese over and bake a further 10 minutes. Put the oven on grill for the last 3 minutes..
Sprinkle the cauliflower with parsley, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes (if using). If you're making the Mexican version, sprinkle the cauliflower with cumin and chili powder and toss until well blended. Spoon the cauliflower and cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the crumbs over the cauliflower mixture. Arrange cauliflower slices in an ovenproof baking dish and pour over the cheese mixture.
If you find this Cauliflower Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.