Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. To cook grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare of Greens salad as your choice.
- You need of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Use 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Prepare of Bell Peppers.
- Use of BBQ sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Take of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce step by step. First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. You can add anything you like to this one. I used green bell peppers and onions because I didn't have red or yellow peppers on hand.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.