Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing:
- Get 2 of large roma tomatoes – diced.
- Take 1 of medium avocado – pitted, scooped out of skin and diced.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion – thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of large lime.
- Take 2 tbs of minced fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of sriracha type hot sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing:
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid..
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine..
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!