Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate covered red velvet cake pops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate covered red velvet cake pops using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops:
- Take 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Take 1 of eggs and vegetable oil necessary for baking cake per box instructions..
- Get 1 tub of cream cheese icing.
- Make ready 1 lb of chocolate (white or milk chocolate).
- Get 1 packages of cake pop sticks.
- Get 1 of sprinkles.
Steps to make Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops:
- bake red velvet cake mix according to box instructions..
- let cake cool completely.
- crumble cake into a large bowl.
- add entire tub of cream cheese icing to crumbled cake and mix completely.
- using a spoon or miniature ice cream scooper, scoop and form golf ball size cake balls and place in large casserole dish..
- When done, cover dish with plastic wrap and put in freezer to harden..
- While cake balls are hardening, melt chocolate into a bowl for dipping..
- bring cake balls out odd freezer, dip cake pop sticks in melted chocolate, then sick it into the cake ball, then again back into the chocolate now with the cake ball attached to the stick. dipping the stick into the chocolate first gives the cake ball a stand to sit on so it doesn't soften and slide down the sick..
- Either place upside down on foiled cookie sheet to harden, or place in cake pop stand..
- add sprinkles for decoration..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate covered red velvet cake pops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!