Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned ground beef taco meat recipe. To make canned ground beef taco meat you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Prepare 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1 of small bell pepper.
- Take 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…..
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat…
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool…..
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste….
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to drain the grease prior to serving. I have also pressure canned ground beef. Ground beef hand-packed into a convenient can makes your mealtime prep easier. All natural ground beef has only two ingredients: beef and salt. Perfect for easy meals like taco salad, spaghetti sauce and more!
If you find this Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.