Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ recipe. You can cook homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺:
- Use 1 cup of Tesco strong white flour.
- You need of Butter 1 cup melted in Microwave Oven.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda 2 small pinch.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- You need of Egg 1 beaten.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour 1 small pinch.
- Provide of Coconut powder for garnish.
Instructions to make Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺:
- Melt the butter in microwave oven for 30 minutes..
- Add sugar mix well, then add egg and lemon zest and mix well..
- In a plastic bowl add white flour..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix wet ingredients on to dry ingredients and mix slowly with fork until smooth pastey consistency is made..
- With a fork make shapes on baking tray and preheat the oven on 180°c.
- When oven is heated for 10 minutes. Place the baking tray and cook for 20 minutes..
- Take the cookies out and fork them. Let them cool a little bit and brush with butter garnish with coconut..
- Place them in oven again for 10 minutes..
- Now cool them on cooling wire..
- When biscuits are cooled serve on plate and enjoy..
If you find this Homemade cake mix biscuits ☺ recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.