Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fajita Taco Hybrid recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fajita Taco Hybrid recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fajita taco hybrid recipe. You can have fajita taco hybrid using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita Taco Hybrid:
- Provide of Beef.
- Take 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of tablespoon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of refried beans, pinto.
- Use 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need of Condiments.
- Prepare As needed of black ripened olives sliced.
- Provide 1 of large avocado the green one not haas.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Use To taste of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Get 10 slices of flour Tortillas 5 inch ones.
- Get 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 1 pound of grilled fajita chicken.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide of Peppers and onions.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium sized green bell pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Fajita Taco Hybrid:
- Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the peppers and onion. Heat the olive oil and season the peppers and onions with seasoned salt. Sauté till tender and set aside..
- Heat the oil add the beans and sauté the beans. Add salt to the beans to taste. Mash the avocado leaving it a bit of chumminess. Add salt to taste..
- Heat the chicken add salt to taste. Keep the onion and peppers warm..
- Mix the ground sirloin, spices, lime juice, and tomato paste. Form into little logs. Add to a hot pan and start cooking them. Rool/turn as needed..
- I covered them as the cooked so they would cook throughout. When cooked through set aside..
- Take the tomato slice half and cube the other half. Toast the tortillas. Set aside and cover with a damp paper towel to keep warm..
- Assemble hybrid Fajita tacos. Add refried beans to a tortilla, the meat of choice. I had two with beef and one with chicken. Add lettuce, tomato of your choice, diced or sliced, cheese, olives, avocado, and sour cream. Give a squeeze of lime juice. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Heat the olive oil and season the peppers and onions with seasoned salt. Sauté till tender and set aside. Heat the oil add the beans and sauté the beans. Add salt to the beans to taste. Mash the avocado leaving it a bit of chumminess.
If you find this Fajita Taco Hybrid recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.