Honey Sriracha chicken thighs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, honey sriracha chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Sriracha chicken thighs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Honey Sriracha chicken thighs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey sriracha chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Sriracha chicken thighs:
- Get 1-2 lbs of chicken thighs.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Veg oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 2 of green onions minced.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Honey Sriracha chicken thighs:
- Get the grill nice and hot, while that's happening season the chicken with salt n peppa and a splash of vegetable oil..
- Cook the chicken. Indirect heat is the name of the game. As it cooks make the sauce.
- Mix butter, Sriracha, honey and vinegar in a small pot over low. Split into two bowls when melted and slightly thickened..
- As chicken finishes brush sauce on. Wait two minutes, flip brush other side..
- Plate drizzle with other half of remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro..
- Enjoy that shit..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey sriracha chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!