Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs. Pat chicken thighs dry and place, skin side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs. Remove chicken from baking sheet and place on several.
Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Juicy rosemary lemon chicken thighs is the kind of recipe that's perfect to make for a quick weeknight dinner. Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pat chicken thighs dry and place, skin side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs. Remove chicken from baking sheet and place on several.
Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs:
- Take 2 cups of loose packed rough chopped baby spinach.
- Get 1.75-2 pounds of (4) organic bone in chicken thighs.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare Tbsp of minced fresh rosemary and 3 to 4 sprigs.
- Make ready 1 of large lemon.
- Take of White rice.
- Prepare of Smoke paprika.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes.
I love using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs but any chicken pieces will work well here. In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, garlic, rosemary and Italian seasoning; pour mixture over chicken and place lemon wedges on top and throughout dish. In addition to the lemon and fresh herbs, the chicken thighs are flavored with an emulsified mash of garlic, salt, and olive oil, called allioli. Top each slice with a piece of rosemary and thyme and a sage leaf.
Steps to make Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs:
- Season chicken thighs and add to a room temp pan and bring to med high heat and sear to render fat and crisp the skin, flip and quickly sear the other side for about 5 minutes and remove, searing the thighs like this takes time but it’s worth it so be patient..
- Add 2 tbsp butter to the cast iron enamel and sauté garlic and minced rosemary for a few minutes or until soft and fragrant and then add the stock, cream, juice of 1 lemon, Parmesan, couple pinches of salt and bring to a boil and reduce for about 5 to 10 minutes, taste for seasoning..
- Turn the heat off and add the spinach until wilted.
- Add the chicken skin side up, rosemary sprigs and cherry tomatoes and add to the oven at 400 for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
Set the chicken thighs, skin side up, on top; sprinkle them generously with salt and pepper. Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs are a perfect quick meal! Plus, the lemon and rosemary flavor combo is out of this world! Roasted lemon chicken with rosemary and garlic is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It comes together so quickly and insanely flavored with only few simple ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!