Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake. This is the cake that everyone will be begging you for the recipe. Enjoying a rich, chocolate, ooey-gooey cake has never been easier! This semi-homemade recipe was handed down from a very wise & frugal Grandma!
This ooey gooey butter cake is made with a handful of pantry staples, including cake mix. It's very simple and extremely rich. Gooey butter cake is usually about an inch tall and often dusted with powdered sugar.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ooey gooey chocolate butter cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This is the cake that everyone will be begging you for the recipe. Enjoying a rich, chocolate, ooey-gooey cake has never been easier! This semi-homemade recipe was handed down from a very wise & frugal Grandma!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ooey gooey chocolate butter cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake:
- Get 2 stick of butter, melted and divided.
- Get 1 box of chocolate cake mix of your choice.
- Get 3 of eggs, divided.
- Get 1 packages of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (optional).
While sweet and rich, it is somewhat firm and can be cut into pieces like a brownie. Butter cake is a fun dessert. It takes vanilla cake mix, turns it into a soft, splendidly sweet base, then tops it with a truly delicious cream-cheese Take all of these parts and pieces, toss them together into Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Bars, and this recipe may be as good as dessert gets. These Ooey Gooey cakes are so easy to assemble and are quite budget friendly.
Steps to make Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 13 x 9 pan and set aside..
- In large bowl, mix chocolate cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter well..
- Pat mixture into the bottom of the 13 x 9 pan..
- In same bowl you used to mix the crust, beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the last 2 eggs one at a time mixing well after each one..
- Mix in the 1/4 cup cocoa powder until well blended..
- Add in the 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar gradually and blend well..
- Slowly mix in the last stick of melted butter and the 1 tsp vanilla blending until smooth..
- Fold in the optional 1 cup chopped nuts and the 1 cup milk Chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture on top of crust..
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes..
- Do not over bake. You want to bake it just til the center is barely set..
- Cool completely then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving..
- For extra presentation or to add to the sugar shock effect, you can drizzle the top with extra melted Chocolate chips after cooling completely..
Gooey butter cake is very rich, sweet and velvety cake with crispy top layer of crust and molten lava in the center. Although, this cake looks like a gooey mess, it's melt-in-your-mouth-goooood!! Gooey butter cake is a type of cake traditionally made in St. Gooey butter cake is a flat and dense cake made with wheat cake flour, butter, sugar, and eggs, typically near an inch tall. A classic rich and gooey butter cake with lots of chocolate flavor!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ooey gooey chocolate butter cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!