Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip, recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip, recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #punjabi thali..sarson ka saag, makki ki roti,punjabi chanadal,kale chanacurry turnip, recipe. To make #punjabi thali..sarson ka saag, makki ki roti,punjabi chanadal,kale chanacurry turnip, you need 62 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,:
- Take of For Sarson Ka saaag…
- Use 4 cups of chopped Mustard Leaves (or 2 bunch).
- Take 2 cups of chopped Spinach Leaves (1 bunch).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Bathua Leaves (1/2 bunch), optional.
- Prepare 1 of small Tomato, chopped, optional.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of -inch piece of Ginger, chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of makki ka aata.
- Take 1 of medium Onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ghee or Oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For ChanaDal..
- Provide 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked 30 minutes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare pinch of hing.
- You need leaves of few curry.
- Take 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of to mato finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- Prepare of For Kale Channa…
- Provide 200 g (1 cup) of kala chana soaked in water overnight.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion,.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Use 1-2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes or 1 large tomato – diced.
- You need 200 g of thick coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For Turnip…
- Provide 500 Gram of Turnips (chopped and washed), peeled.
- Provide 2 of Large Onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic and ginger, grated.
- Take 2 of Green chillies, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Butter / oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,:
- Wash and clean mustard leaves, spinach and bathua leaves in running water. Drain excess water and chop them roughly..
- Take all greens (mustard leaves, spinach and bathua), tomato, 1 chopped green chilli, garlic, ginger, salt and 1/2 cup water in a large pan or a pressure cooker..
- If you are using pressure cooker then pressure cook it for 1-whistle over medium flame. If you are cooking in a pan then cook it until turns soft for around 8-10 minutes..
- Turn off the flame after a whistle. Remove the pressure cooker lid after pressure comes down naturally. Let the mixture cool for few minutes at room temperature..
- Transfer mixture to a large jar of a mixture grinder or a blender. Add corn meal flour. Blend the mixture to a smooth puree..
- Blend the mixture to a smooth puree..
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare the tempering. Heat ghee in a small pan over medium flame. Add sliced onion and lengthwise cut green chilli and stir fry until onion turns light brown..
- Pour the tempering mixture over cooked saag and turn off the flame. Sarson da saag is ready to serve with hot makki di roti..
- For Punjabi ChanaDal..firstly, in a cooker take oil and add the tempering ingredients. (mustard, jeera, red chilli, hing and curry leaves) further saute them till they splutter. also saute ginger, chilli and garlic. additionally, fry onions till they turn translucent..
- Furthermore, add tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy. now add chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and salt. saute for a minute. add chana dal. make sure to wash and soak chana dal for 30 minutes. then add 2 cups of water and give a good mix. further, pressure cook on medium flame for 5-6 whistles or till the dal gets
- Open the vessel when pressure is released completely blend the Dal and give a good stir. check for seasonings and adjust if required. also garnish with few chopped coriander leaves. finally, serve chana dal hot with rice and roti..
- For Kale Channasoaked chickpeas along with the soaking water and bicarbonate of soda into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat for about 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside. Now heat the ghee over high heat in a large frying pan. When visibly hot, add the mustard seeds. When they begin to pop, reduce the heat to medium and stir in the curry leaves. When these become fragrant, stir in the asafetida, cumin, coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric. Allow to sizzle in the oil..
- Add the chopped onions and fry for five minutes or until soft and translucent. Stir in the garlic and ginger paste and the chillies. Stir to combine and then add the diced tomatoes. Bring this all to a simmer and then stir in the coconut milk and the cooked chickpeas with the water. Allow to simmer until you are happy with the consistency. Season with salt to taste. To serve, sprinkle with the garam masala and coriander leaves to garnish..
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker till it is medium hot. Add the chopped green chillies, grated ginger and garlic.Fry shortly. Add the chopped onions and saute on medium heat for 3 minutes or till the onions are lightly browned. Now, add the chopped tomatoes, salt, and the turmeric, cumin and coriander powders. Stir fry on medium heat for 3 minutes or till the fat leaves the sides of the cooker. Add the chopped turnips and mix..
- Close the cooker and bring to maximum pressure on high heat. Now, reduce the heat and cook on low level for about 15 minutes. Open the cooker after all the steam has escaped. Add the sugar and very lightly mash the cooked turnips. Keep on the flame for a few minutes to dry out excess water if any..
- Now place all dishes in big Thali and garnish accordingly.Punjaji Thali is most comfortable food of my family and I love to prepare when all relish..
If you find this #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip, recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.