Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
If you want to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs recipe. To make mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs:
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey (my package was 1.2 lbs of turkey, still worked out good).
- Use 2 of large egg whites.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond milk and it worked out fine).
- Use 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, small cubed (1/2 in).
- Use 2 cup of marinera (I used a regular sized jar of my favorite spaghetti sauce).
Instructions to make Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs:
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except marinera, mix well.
- Make meatballs. Grab about 1.5 tablespoons of meat mixture, flatten in hand a little, place small cube of mozzarella cheese in the middle, seal meat around. I made 26 total..
- On a low simmer, place meatballs into large saucepan over marinera (or spaghetti) sauce..
- Cover with lid, let cook about 20-30 min on low, CAREFULLY stirring occationally.
- ALL DONE! Some cheese will cook out, its ok. 🙂 serve over pasta, or make sandwiches, or eat as is!.
Put the mozzarella stuffed meatballs on the prepared pan. Place ground turkey in a large bowl. Add minced garlic, basil, salt, pepper and egg. With each meatball flatten it out roughly in one hand, add a cube of mozzarella and shape the meatball so that the mozzarella is sealed inside each one. The Best Baked Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs Recipes on Yummly
If you find this Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.