Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avacoda stuff loaf with turkey recipe. You can have avacoda stuff loaf with turkey using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey:
- Prepare 1 Pack of HiddenValley Powder Ranch.
- Provide 2 of Avacoda's.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sour cream.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 of Table Spoon of garlic powder.
- Provide of Shredded Cheese.
- Provide of Sliced Turkey or Chicken Breast.
Steps to make Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey:
- Cut Avacodo in half, take seeds out and scoop out the inside. Add Ranch packet and sour cream, mash and stir until ingredients are meshed together. Take bread loaf, cut diagonally across and stuff with shredded cheese and then avacoda mix, then the turkey. Mix melted butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder together. Pour mixture over the whole loaf and then sprinkle more cheese and put in the oven on 350!.
Add the eggs if using then lightly mix in the ground turkey. Add beef (or meat of choice) and mix thoroughly. Place in glass loaf pan (ungreased) and make sure to push it all down so there are no air pockets. Top with more BBQ sauce if desired. This avocado meatloaf stuffed with spinach and sheep's milk cheese tastes amazing.
If you find this Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.