Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe. You can have acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage:
- You need 2 of acorn squashes.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Feta cheese.
- Use 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed fennel seed.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage:
- Mix the ground turkey with the vinegar, Worcestershire and dry spices together in a large bowl at least 2 hours before cooking..
- Preheat the oven to 385°.
- Cut the squashes in half and scoop out the seeds. Set on a lined baking sheet brush with oil and roast until soft, about an hour..
- In a saucepan warm your favorite pasta sauce homemade or store bought..
- In a large skillet heat 2 tbsp oil on medium high heat and add the ground turkey mix. Cook on medium high until done and continue to cook to allow the meat to brown a little bit. I have had the best luck with getting a good flavor and texture on ground turkey by cooking with a little higher heat..
- Mix the turkey, sauce and feta together..
- Scrape the inside of the squashes lightly with a fork and spoon the mixture inside..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for about 10 minutes until golden and bubbly..
Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash Acorn squash gets a sweet and savory treatment when stuffed with sausage, onion, spinach and cranberries to make this pretty autumn entree. Cooking the squash in the microwave makes this quick enough for a busy weeknight. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen In a large mixing bowl add the turkey sausage mixture, stuffing mix, pecans, and chicken broth. When the acorn squash is finished cooking remove from oven and stuff each squash with stuffing mixture evenly. Cut the acorn squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
If you find this Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.