Egg in a nest sandwich. All names for one delightfully simple treat: an egg fried into a piece of. Egg-in-a-nest (a.k.a. egg-in-a-hole) is the inspiration for this breakfast sandwich. Cutting a hole in the English muffin and dropping in an egg before frying is just the beginning.
The recipe combines some of our favorite things: It's a delicious mash-up of egg-in-a-hole, avocado toast, and a classic BLT. Egg in a Nest: This is a fun twist on eggs and toast. It's fast and easy so perfect for kids starting school.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg in a nest sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg in a nest sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Egg in a nest sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
All names for one delightfully simple treat: an egg fried into a piece of. Egg-in-a-nest (a.k.a. egg-in-a-hole) is the inspiration for this breakfast sandwich. Cutting a hole in the English muffin and dropping in an egg before frying is just the beginning.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook egg in a nest sandwich using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg in a nest sandwich:
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Get 4 of Sausages (diced).
- Get 4 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Make ready leaves of Lettuce.
- Make ready of Tomatoes (sliced).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Black seeds.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Grapes (for garnishing).
- Get of Ginger powder.
I hope you enjoy this easy, fun recipe. Then when your ready flip the bread and crack the egg in the hole. Then cook it like you would for a sunny side egg enjoy. PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyCooking LightVideosEgg in a Nest BLT Sandwiches.
Steps to make Egg in a nest sandwich:
- Place the bread slices on a plate and make a round cut in the middle using a round cutter..
- Repeat the same process for the other 3 slices. Dice the sausages and put in a bowl..
- Put a spoonful of vegetable oil in a pan and heat, add diced sausages and fry until crispy. Pour in a bowl and add 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise, then a pinch of salt, a little spices and mix well then set aside..
- Put a teaspoon of butter in a pan, place a slice of bread, break one egg into the hole.
- Sprinkle some salt and ginger powder and cook for 2 minutes, carefully flip the other side and cook for 2 minutes or until egg is set. Remove from pan and repeat for the other slices..
- Place an uncut bread slice on a plate and spread the sausage mixture evenly on it, top with 2 lettuce leaves, then tomatoes..
- Spread mayonnaise over it, and then top with one egg in a nest slice. Repeat procedure for the other slices, cut diagonally as seen, sprinkle some black seeds for garnishing, put a grape over the edge of a toothpick and pierce through the sandwich. Serve as breakfast with tea or coffee or as a snack with a juice. Enjoy..
See more ideas about garth williams, eggs, chickens backyard. Claudia Foster on Instagram: "If I were a hen I would definitely want to make my nest on top of a stack of #pioneerwoman towels too! These toasty handfuls may just be the ultimate combo in the world of sandwiches. The recipe combines some of our favorite things: It's a delicious mash-up of egg-in-a-hole, avocado toast, and a classic BLT. Yup, egg in a basket is what my wife called it when she first showed me this.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food egg in a nest sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!